1. L’Oréal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup ($10.00) This is my all-time favorite drugstore foundation. I discovered it way back during my first trip to the US in 2008. Now I use it on my clients or myself whenever I need a product with great coverage that doesn’t get cake-y. For best results apply with a wet beauty blender (another drug store staple).
2. L’Oreal® Paris Voluminous Original Mascara ($6.00) I’ve been using this mascara since high school (almost 10 years). I love that I can apply one coat for a more natural look or layer for more dramatic lashes. It is definitely one of the MUST-have products for your daily beauty routine. Ladies, think about beauty icons like Sophia Loren, Twiggy, Brigitte Bardot, Marilyn Monroe – they always rocked big lashes. Trust me, dramatic lashes will never go out of style!
3. Warm up your complexion with the vibrant Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Coral Crush ($7.00). It’s all about bright lips this season – everywhere you turn you’ll be seeing brave women with even braver lips!
4. CoverGirl Queen Collection Eyeliner ($4.99) When it comes to vibrant colored liners, less is more. Not only is this eyeliner perfect for brightening up your everyday makeup routine, but it glides on and stays on for hours throughout the day. Apply a small pop of color underneath your bottom lash line and smudge with a small brush for a softer look.
5. The hottest trend for 2015 is thicker, fuller and bold eyebrows with a slight arch. FACT: thick eyebrows make a face look younger. When it comes to eyebrow products, there are affordable options that work absolute wonders, enhancing your look and drawing attention to your features. Fill your brows using Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Precise Shaping Pencil ($8.00) and keep your brows in place with a clear brow gel Boots No. 7 Lash and Brow Perfector ($8.00).
6. Whether you’re naturally tan or practically see-through, the right bronzer can instantly make you look and feel prettier. There’s something about having a sun-kissed glow that immediately puts me in a better mood and makes you feel gorgeous. Maybelline Face Studio Master Hi-Light in Deep Bronze ($9.99) remains a staple in my makeup bag since it adds a gorgeous glow to your skin and it blends effortlessly.